Foxol was established in 2013 by Dr. Eddie Jordan to provide professional services for energy and energy efficiency projects for commercial, industrial, government, municipal, and education facilities.
The Foxol Team
President and CEO
Eddie Jordan, Ph.D, PE
Foxol was established by Dr. Eddie Jordan to provide professional services for energy and energy
efficiency projects for commercial, industrial, government, municipal, utility and education facilities. Dr. Jordan has over 10 years’ experience developing and building energy and electrical infrastructure projects throughout the United States and Mexico. Dr. Jordan has a Ph.D. in Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineering and is a registered Professional Engineer (PE) in California. Over the last 5 years Dr. Jordan has lead the development and construction of over $250 million in energy efficiency and generation projects.
Experience & Education
- Ph.D. in Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineering, 2012, UC Davis
- MS in Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineering, 2008, UC Davis
- Indoor Environmental Services, Director of Renewable Energy, 2013 - 2016
- IEC Corporation, Director, 2008 - 2013
- iecRenewables, Owner and Vice President, 2010-2013
- UC Davis Researcher, 2005 - 2008
- United States Marine Corp, 1994 - 2002
Certificates, Awards, Licenses, Associations
- California Registered Professional Engineer (PE Mechanical M34853)
- Navy and Marine Corp Achievement Medal
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
David has over 15 years’ experience in sales, construction, customer service, and finance operations. David has been with Foxol for 3 years spearheading the business development, procurement, logistics, and project management for projects throughout California. Over the last 3 years David has helped
manage over 40 renewable energy projects. All the projects were completed on schedule and under budget.
Experience & Education
- Bachelor of Science Finance, 2003, San Diego State University
- Business Owner, Insurance and Financial Services, 2007 - 2016
- Agency Owner, Insurance and Financial Services, 2007-2015
- Partner, Galaxy Construction Services, 2005-2007
- Independent Contractor, SoCal Financial Group, 2002-2007
Director of Business Development
As Director of Business Development Mr. Petrenko is responsible for developing new sales and business development strategies, plans for future growth throughout the U.S. and meet sales targets to grow the Foxol customer and project base.
Mr. Petrenko brings his years of experience in Investment Banking and Energy Storage to the team at Foxol. As an Investment Banker Mr. Petrenko was a Principal and Chair of his investment banks’ Energy and Transportation Groups. In his almost 15 years as an investment banker Mr. Petrenko was involved in over $1.5 billion in funded projects.
Mr. Petrenko resides in Northern California with his wife and two children
- BA International Relations, 1992, California State University Chico
- JLM Energy, 2015-2017
- National Standard Finance, 2008-2016
- Stinson Securities, 2006-2008
- Crocker Securities, 2003-2007
Regional Sales Representative
As the Southern California Regional Sales Representative Mr. Raimondi is responsible for identifying and advancing new sales opportunities in California and Arizona, while managing and developing the internal lead management process at Foxol.
Mr. Raimondi brings over 20 years of field sales experience to the team at Foxol, and most recently transitioned from the Energy Storage industry. As a sales professional, Mr. Raimondi has been involved in over $50 million in closed transactions.
Mr. Raimondi resides in Orange County, California and is the proud father of two adult children.
- BA Government, 1996, St. Mary’s College, CA
- JLM Energy, 2015-2017
- Harte-Hanks, 2012-2015
- First Team Real Estate, 2008-2012
Senior Project Manager
Tony Tulich is a Senior Project Manager with nearly 2 decades of experience in the construction industry. After serving in the United Stated Marnie Corp he relocated to Southern California where he began his career in the construction industry, with emphasis in electrical theory and project design. Over the years, Tony has been an integral part of growing the skyline of Southern California from San Diego to the Central Coast. He has worked extensively with developers and government entities to provide solutions on a vast array of public, commercial and federal projects. When Tony is not solving problems onsite, you can find him coaching softball or baseball in his local community with his family.
Senior Energy Engineer
Joined Foxol as an Energy Engineer in May 2017. Creates preliminary solar designs and performs feasibility analysis. Creates plans, specifications, and cost estimates for solar and renewable energy projects. Worked as an Applications Engineer for JLM energy from 2014-2017. Assisted the sales team in analysis of energy storage system projects for residential and commercial customers. Assisted operations/customer service team in system performance evaluation and verification. Applied principles learned from project analysis to feature specification and quality assurance in the company's proprietary analysis and reporting software. Graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo University in 2014. Focused in power distribution, power electronics, and renewable energy.
- BS Electrical Engineering, 2004, California State University San Luis Obispo Polytechnic
Cheri has over 20 years’ experience in finance operations. Cheri was hired in 2017 as the controller for Foxol. Her experience will enhance the company’s growth and manage the finance department.
- Bachelor of Science Finance, 2001, University of Phoenix
- USA MicroCraft, Accountant/Vice President, 2000 - 2014
- MorTech, Accountant, 2015
- South Placer Tax Services, Accountant, 2016